Other Management Services
Our commercial grounds, garden maintenance service provides everything needed to manage your communal and outdoor spaces to ensure you, your staff and visitors get the absolute best out of them.
We are prepared to do ‘one-off tidy ups’, or seasonal visits, or can offer a regular maintenance program – whether this be for simple monthly/weekly visits, or –proposing a more detailed and bespoke maintenance program for communal areas and gardens that require a bit more attention and careful management.
Regular maintenance services include all aspects of:
- Commercial grounds maintenance
- Asset management and site improvements
- Car Park & Other Line Marking
- Grass cutting and lawn maintenance
- Hedge trimming and pruning
- Tree works
- Litter clearing and fly-tipping
- Car park & line marking
- Weed control and invasive weed management
- Horticultural displays
- Inspection, upkeep, and repair of playgrounds
- Snow clearance and grit application
- Astroturf renovation
- Astroturf cleaning with specialist chemicals and equipment
- Jet-washing of decking / patios / pathways
- Oiling / painting / staining of timberwork
- Planting, including planting plans and plant lists, sourcing, and supply
Why businesses choose PPM
Our commercial grounds maintenance team have been providing a quality and reliable service for many years, covering England, Scotland, and Wales. Whether as part of our joint car parking technology and property management solution, or stand-alone grounds maintenance service, you can rely on our team to keep your grounds safe and presentable ensuring they give the impression you want to portray to the local community, staff, and visitors. We have extensive grounds maintenance experience across a range of sectors including education, retail, emergency services, social housing, sports & leisure, utilities, and healthcare. That allows us to understand the requirements of every business now and in the future, and adapt our service offering to provide bespoke and proactive solutions for every customer.
From February 2020 we will be offering a FREE line marking service on all new development with up to 20 spaces including numbering and lettering. On all sites over this size, we can offer exceptionally competitive quotes. With every new car park set up we offer a free car parking line marking consultation as standards. However, did you know we offer this service on any site we provide an enforcement service for. Car parking line marking and car park management stand hand in hand for creating a long-lasting effective car park management system. Reduce the room for driver error with pristine line marking specific to the car park’s needs.